samedi 28 mars 2015

Advice on new furnace and AC unit

I was consulted by a project manager of Central Cooling and Heating up here in the northeast (MA), and he told me to get the following for my roughly 1900-2000 sq foot home. Do you think the below items are appropriate given the size of my home? Since I am a new homeowner, I would like any and all advice. Apparently, the units I have now are quite old, from 1992-1995 and too big for my house (existing furnace has 6 burners)...



Furnace - Carrier 80K BTU Modulating Gas Furnace

AC - Carrier 3 Ton 17 SEER 2-Stage condenser with 410a refrigerant



I have a proposal from him and he said he will do a heat loss manual J calculation before proceeding. He will also help with the rebate forms from my energy companies.



Thanks

Advice on new furnace and AC unit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.