jeudi 26 mars 2015

What to do with exposed wire on interior garage wall?

Soon to be Ex's house has an exposed Romex cable running up the wall from about 18" off the floor to about 1' from the ceiling. It leads to the outside I'm sure, but I don't know whether it leads from an outside outlet that was tapped to feed a entry light or vice-versa. The first I don't think so, since the light is controlled by original switches, though I never checked to see if the outlet had power with the switch off. It doesn't go to the attic for sure.



Yes, I could do some exploratory surgery (which I should have done a long time ago), but couldn't I just cover it somehow or would that really just draw a home inspectors attention to it? Like he won't see it anyway unless she stacks stuff in that area.



I could probably somehow use wiremold to at least make it look better, but it seems like I've seen some sort of U shaped channel with flanges that can just be screwed over it?



I can get a pic later if needed.

What to do with exposed wire on interior garage wall?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.