samedi 28 mars 2015

Adding a 4229 to a vista 20p

Hi!!

I just moved and my new house has a Vista 20p. All the front doors are under 1 zone and back doors on another zone. The same happen with all the windows. I would like to separate all the doors and some of the windows for my control4 system (i have a vista icm already installed).

I got a 4229 zone expander but need help installing it. I been reading a lot trying to understand what to do. Right now theres only 1 resistor on the zone1 wiring (front doors). I have a 6150, the installer code and the programming manual.

I need to install the 4229 and program the zones. I have added sensors on my previous alarm but all of them were wireless.

Where do i start

Adding a 4229 to a vista 20p

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.