samedi 28 mars 2015

Removing "Ads by Salus"

This is the second time in two years I picked up some crap from a Firefox update. The page came up and said "loading updates" or something like that. Then an hour or two later I saw it again. I believe I clicked on the same thing twice. Now I have ads above the page and on the left.



Ad Blocker helps but slows the page loads to a crawl. I've tried every remedy I found on the net. This "bug" affects all three browsers just about the same.



I have Malaware pro which removed some things but didn't cure the problem.



I'm running microsoft security essentials which hasn't said a peep or picked up anything during a scan.



ADWcleaner, AVg, and a couple of others.



I keep seeing "powered by Salus" and "ads by Salus".



The biggest pain is when I click on the screen.... a new page will open for an ad.



Anyone fought this and one ? :wall::madhell:

Removing "Ads by Salus"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.