samedi 28 mars 2015

Night Arming DSC 1616 -Simple Question

Hello Everyone,



It's my first time posting here but I used this site a lot in getting my new alarm setup. One thing I searched for and believe I followed all the directions correctly in setting up is the night arm feature. My system is pretty simple



Z1-Garage Door

Z2-Front Door

Z3-Patio Door

Z4-Living Room Motion

Z5-Basment Motion



So in regular "Stay" Mode I want all interior motion shut off and then when in "Night Arm" I want the basement motion turned back on but living room motion turned off as I might come down at night to get a glass of water or something. Anyways my zone programming was as follows



[*8][5555][001][01][01][03][37][05]##



After that I armed the system in "Stay" mode and then push *1 to enable night arm but it doesn't appear to be activing. According to the manual a crescent moon should show up in the top right corner of my RFK5501 keypad indicating night arm is enable but that does not happen it just beeps and nothing changes on the LCD.



I'm sure it's something really simple that I'm missing but any help would be appreciated as this is driving me crazy.



Thanks!

Night Arming DSC 1616 -Simple Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.