vendredi 27 mars 2015

Painting 35 year old bsmt floor.

I have paint the bsmt in the past.The first coat was oil base back then. Most of it came up a few years later.Usually after 5-8 yeas the latex paint starts to crack and peel.I then try and scrape as much as I can and re paint with latex. So,I'm doing it again.The water heater started to leak a few months a go and of course the paint started to come up . The top layer of the floor has come up in many parts of the concrete floor. A number of parts are sandy (old stuff). What would be the best why to paint.



PS:The bsmt has never flooded or filled with water. It does get damp in the summer and I run dehumidifier.Never had water problem

Painting 35 year old bsmt floor.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.