mardi 24 mars 2015

Lights flicker after someone stole outside wiring

Hey guys,



Last night my main break tripped and i couldn't figure out why.

This morning I went I stepped outside, I noticed that someone stole about 15 ft of wiring for my 220v water heater (which is outside the house).



I put some caps on the wires to make sure they don't touch anything but the lights keep flickering HARD inside the house.



What do I do to get rid of the flickering? I won't be using the water heater for a few months so that's not really an issue, I just don't want power surges or something like that.



The wiring for the water heater ran from the outside panel to a subpanel inside the house then back outside.



Thank

Lights flicker after someone stole outside wiring

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.