mardi 24 mars 2015

What bulbs for grow light ??

I need a grow light for my tomatoe and pepper seedlings. Instead of buying a "plant grow light" I've read it's possible to use two fluorescent tubes, one a warm tube and the other a cool tube. Went to Home Depot. The light guy had never heard of doing such a thing.



I purchased Philips Soft White Kitchen and Bath, 32 watts. Description on package: light output 2950 lumens, life 30,000 hours, color rendering index 85, color temperature 3000K. I also purchased Philips Cool White Residential Use, 32 watts. Package description: light output 2875 lumens, life 30,000 hours, color rendering index 82, color temperature 4100K.



Do I have what I need for the total spectrum needed? If not, what should the package description say? thanks

What bulbs for grow light ??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.