mardi 24 mars 2015

Perplexing light switch question

Hi,



I recently moved into a house and am attempting to updated a few light switches. I have a little experience doing this but not much. The switch I am trying to update is a switch that currently has two lights connected to it. I am replacing it with a switch that allows each light to have it's own switch. The current switch only has two black wires.. I am used to seeing black and white wires. The switch that I have has two black screws, two gold screws and a green screw. I am confused about how I can split the lights into the different switches with only two wires.



Thanks for your help!



Ryan

Perplexing light switch question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.